I am sailing to discover a new island..!!

2:14 AM 0 Comments

Since childhood i have a great passion about things doing in front of a computer.Even though i am not an expert i have a sound knowledge on computer related thing because i used to read whatever on computer.Most of the things i learned was purely my effort but here after there will be lots of people to help me out.Because now as my sisters and bothers from senior batch said we belong to "CSE family" it sounds interesting to me.I am looking forward to work hard and i have got an opportunity to prove the great belief that "you are capable of doing anything if you have the correct attitude and passion"

So here is the first step towards a big journey......

i am sailing my ship of life discovering a new island......!!!

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: