A day of looking inside

12:33 AM 1 Comments


Today is a remarkable day for me.Since i do not have a desktop computer at home i cannot remove what is inside in my laptop and see how stuff works.I have read lots of books and articles on hardware and how to upgrade a computer but today i did it physically.Wow at the end it worked well.The problem was not with me but it was a pentium 3 processor so had to so long to install the OS.

Anyway the person who assisted us on this was really kind enough to give us a fair knowledge.So now i am confident enough to assemble a pc on my own.

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comments:

good job...Even I can assemble a PC :)

Cheers!

Drop into my blog if you feel like!